Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5th and 6th year !

Options
  • 16-08-2016 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey people I'm new here , I'm starting up 5th year in 2 weeks and I have just come from 3rd year I decided that TY isn't for me , anyway a lot of people tell me that these last two years of school will truly fly threw I'm just looking for other opinions will 5th and 6th year really be over before I know it ? I know that 6th year is quick with constantly having events on so will 5th year be quick too? What is your personal opinion in experience

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They seem like they drag up to Christmas and then they seem like they fly by.

You'll be 40 before you know it. I remember a teacher telling me that and I thought 'what a loon', but she was right. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭legocrazy505

spurious wrote: »
    They seem like they drag up to Christmas and then they seem like they fly by.

You'll be 40 before you know it. I remember a teacher telling me that and I thought 'what a loon', but she was right. :)

Have to agree on this, both years sort of have slow slogs until around Christmas, after that it goes by really quickly. Pretty much every teacher told us this every year around Christmas too.

Advertisement