Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent in clonmel

Options
  • 16-08-2016 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm gonna be looking for a place to rent in clonmel soon. 3 beds probably cashel rd area. there's little enough on daft. just wondering what would be a standard monthly rent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭pooch90

I think most houses of that size (assuming you want somewhere warm and clean) are asking for about €900, Longfield at least. Rents in Clonmel are crazy at the minute and very little supply. Last week South Tipp Today didn't even have a 'house for rent' section! Oh-if you want to try Longfield-contact Carmac construction directly as well, they manage a lot of the rentals(or used to).

We have been keeping our eyes open for the past year and there is very little that's not a kip or insane money. We are paying €800 on Fethard Rd for a crappy house but it's warm and clean at least. I'd try the estate agents, give them a list of what you want, if you're not in a mad rush.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Karianna

Ho, does anyone know what huges mills is like now? Theres so little around to rent but i know it used to be bad so a bit nervous about it.

Advertisement