Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Screen Replace/Fix

Options
  • 16-08-2016 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭

(Apologies if this is the wrong forum, please move if necessary)

I'm looking for a trusty place to fix the lcd and digitiser for a Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime (SM-G531H). The glass is completely smashed, but oddly enough the touchscreen still works!

Fónfix quoted 100e! Which I found a little excessive seeing that the replacement parts come to 30e (from amazon). Honestly, I'm just not confident enough to repair it without doing further damage to the phone.

Looking for places around Dublin.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

Have a look at jackophones.ie, based in Dublin and did a repair for me a few months back, flawless work.

He only uses genuine parts so it may not be the cheapest but he generally is good value as he seems to add only small markup to the cost of the replacement part itself. Worth getting a quote anyway.

Advertisement