Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding your club on the O'Neills website

Options
  • 15-08-2016 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Quick question. I am investigating the possibility of creating an online club shop with O'Neills on their website and using their iCreate feature. I have created an account on there at the moment but cant seem to find anywhere to register our club? I searched in the help and they said you need to contact the local representative so I sent an email via the online form.

I guess I can understand their need to control what gets registered but I just wondered if I am missing something straightforward / obvious?

Also, how do people find the online club shop in O'Neills? Does it remove overhead of having to bulk buy etc?

Apologies is this has been covered previously.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement