Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple Charger Query ...

Options
  • 15-08-2016 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I have several old style Apple Mac chargers (the round plug in type) and was wondering if anyone knows if you can get a converter to plug these into that then allows you to connect to the modern 'magsafe' type IE plug round pin into one end and the other end has a magsafe connector? :cool:

With official cables around €80 I'd rather not have to buy new (I did get a recommended budget charger last time but it fell apart quite fast!). :mad:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Yeah I'd agree with OSI, I wouldn't even follow this idea up any more. Get the correct charger for your laptop, even if it costs a premium!

Advertisement