Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What will Brexit mean to Irish studying in the UK?

Options
  • 13-08-2016 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Does anybody know how the Brexit vote will affect students from Ireland studying in the UK in terms of applications/ loans etc? Planning on studying in England next year and not sure if the system will be all changed by then.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Eddy_Phelan

Hi Itzjey my family are Irish but I was born over in England. For the time being you should be OK over here, I can't see anything changing in the near future. I am still hopeful that the population will come to its sense and realise how insane the idea actually!

If you have any other questions then let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Eddy_Phelan

I don't think it will have much effect at all, I believe that Irish citizens are not counted as being 'foreign' in the UK?

Advertisement