Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help with -womens skechers navy & white glider electricity trainers

Options
  • 12-08-2016 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I bought (womens skechers navy & white glider electricity trainers) there elasticated instead of lasses. When i bought them (Size 5) which fitted perfectly in the shop and loads of room in the front toe area. When i go walking I have the little runner socks on and when I come back and sit down I feel tightness on the bridge of my foot from the elasticated part on the front of the runner and have to take them off. I usually take 6 but sometimes 5. Anyone got any ideas what to do as they cost me a lot and I wore them twice walking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Would it be OK stretching them a bit? I'be used oh's shoe tree and wedged it in sideways in so it was higher and it stretched United Nude boots I have perfectly. But they have very rigid elasticated part. I don't know what sketchers are like and weather that would make them too loose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭miezekatze

I think you probably got the right size anyway, I'm also between 5 and 6, and I have to get size 5 for skechers. Maybe wear them some more and they might stretch a bit? Mine (slip on 'go walk' types) also felt a bit tight in some areas at first but they are fine now.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Walla12

Thanks for the answers, it just annoying, as it feels like the circulation being taken, would you wear ticker socks or lighter socks with them to stretch them?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

They will stretch in time, Im a size 6 and got them in a 5.
    Bit snug but 6 way to big.
    They are perfect now. stick with the lighter socks

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Walla12

Hi Samtalk, how long did it take to stretch out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

This is a duplicate thread, which is not allowed.

OP - please do not create multiple threads on the same topic.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement