Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Contacting Easy Trip

Options
  • 12-08-2016 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Anyone else having problems contacting Easy Trip. I've recently decided to switch from EFlow because their tags won't be valid at some tolls after 31/8.

I signed up earlier this week, but then I got an email back saying that my card was declined by the bank, and I need to contact them. My card is fine so I don't know why it was declined, but trying to contact Easy Trip is proving quite difficult. I phoned their 1890 number on numerous occasions, and each time I was 3rd in line, but after holding on for about 6 mins I selected the option to be phoned back when I was next in line. No call ever came. I've emailed info@easytrip.ie, but they keep bouncing back.
    I've also tried their live chat, but having submitted my question, I get no reply.

Just getting a bit frustrated at this stage

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Had the same issue but Web chat eventually worked. They were always quick emailing back or taking calls but I guess demand has shot up and they are unable to handle the volume

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Foo King Ell

Usually social media is managed by the company marketing team, so my tactic would be to post on Facebook as marketing teams respond quicker as they are watching the social media channels.

Advertisement