Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can anyone confirm if Applegreen Castlebellingham Services, M1 (N and S) are operatio

Options
  • 12-08-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭

Can anyone confirm if Applegreen Castlebellingham Services, M1 (N and S) are operational, please

Ecars has a red X, Ecars phone support , not very clear, they they think they are operational,

Applegreen Castlebellingham Services, M1 (Southbound), Castlebellingham, County Louth

Applegreen Castlebellingham Services, M1 (Northbound), Castlebellingham, County Lou

CHAdeMO DC 44kW

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Rafal

Vitally interested in the status of Castlebellingham North, as heading to Belfast in a few hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,180 ✭✭✭k123456

as of this morning no red x on these chargers on ecars site

k123456 wrote: »
    as of this morning no red x on these chargers on ecars site

No red X but a text appears saying "maintenance work in progress"... I will be there about 4-5pm, will update status on Plugshare, as I do a check-in. I will update Belfast and nearby stations too, on Plugshare, as I use them.

Rafal wrote: »
    No red X but a text appears saying "maintenance work in progress"... I will be there about 4-5pm, will update status on Plugshare, as I do a check-in. I will update Belfast and nearby stations too, on Plugshare, as I use them.

Thanks

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

We're at Castlebellingham Northbound now charging, everything is in working order. There's a sign on the space next to it saying charge point coming soon - hopefully another fast one.

• Advertisement

Thanks, everyone, for your reports. I am charging just now on the very new triple-head. Looks like one more might be coming some time, fingers crossed!

I've updated the Plugshare listing.

Thanks for the update folks (is the Castlebellingham Southbound ok too)

Castlebellingham Southbound was not working at 19:00 Sunday

Had to divert to Drogheda slow charger, one at Drogheda train station not working, other at Trinity St working

Advertisement