Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

4x4 advice

Options
  • 12-08-2016 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Looking to buy 4x4 jeep and wondering on what to purchase, advice welcome. Budget about 4K.

Want something that has 5 seat's and cover for 3 big dogs, most of my travel is back roads in Westcork with occasional trips to Dublin and elsewhere in Ireland.Ideally something that can withstand the constance hammering from these type roads with ability to go a little off road every now and then. Have a Volvo XC70 but it starting to act up and a little small and have found these good but have had a lot of issues which i think are due to the type of roads im on all the time.

Love it to be automatic and was thinking the following.

2000-2005 Discovery 2, Pajero, L200, Hi lux.

I believe on some jeeps the 3.0L engines are better weight ratio but then would need commercial insurance and wondering what I need to get that.

Advertisement