Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage Wedding Car for use in Thurles

Options
  • 11-08-2016 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi Guys,

Wedding in the Thurles area and just looking for any vendors that people may have used for the Thurles/Tipperary area. Have tried a couple in Limerick and they either are booked up or seem to be quoting really high prices for travelling to Thurles.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

If you look up Michael Lavin in Clonmel he is into vintage cars and does plenty of weddings.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Check out the vintage forum on boards too.. what kinda of car are you looking for..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 monkerhostin

Thanks, we're not looking for anything too elaborate. Were really just wondering who other people would have used in the Tipp area and could recommend, as there didn't seem to be too many options close by.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah ok, I cant say i know of anyone in Tipp but the lads on the vintage forum might be able to help.. Or if you got onto some of the clubs in the area they might know of someone... You have me thinking of my own now ill have to get her up and running.. Tom Carr in Cork might be able to help you out also..

Advertisement