Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting GTI Beauty Therapy course.. Any Advice?

Options
  • 11-08-2016 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So, I'm starting this beauty therapy course in September in GTI and I have always had an interest in beauty and make up, facials, nails etc..
    But, I have just returned from 2 years of travelling and before that I tried 2 different courses. I'm not very academic, although I got a good Leaving Cert in 2010, I've always found that I get bored easily in courses that I didn't enjoy and therefore gave up halfway through.
    Anyways, In the last year or so, I've really been thinking about what I want to do with my life, working in bars and restaurants just doesn't appeal to me. I've sat for hours upon hours researching and finding out different things about Beauty Therapy courses etc.
    So really, my question is : Has anyone out there got any advice for me before I start this? I really don't want to give up halfway through yet again, I can really see myself enjoying most aspects of this course but I am really scared I will do a repeat of what I have done before. So I need to know everything I can before going into this course.

Thank you guys!

Advertisement