Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet365 locked account and demanding proof of moneybookers deposits

Options
  • 11-08-2016 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi guys,

I've had a bet365 account for the last 9 month and recently I had a few big winners on the account and the balance is in the green quite a large sum. The account is now around break even overall.

Anyways, the account got limited so max bet was 1 or 2 euro (this is what happens as soon as they think you have a winning strategy btw) on anything and I got an email basically saying they no longer wanted my business. Went to login and withdraw the funds and my account was locked.. got on to customer support and they said they wanted proof of all deposits made into bet365 from moneybookers, so I sent them a screen grab of my moneybookers transactions filtered so the bet365 deposits were visible.

They've since replied and said I need to provid proof of the source of these funds into my moneybookers account!? Are they even allowed to request this? The money has been transferred from friends and whatnot and not uploaded by card. Said friends have also been blocked from bet365 from winning too much so I can see how its looking pretty shady already, even though it is all rightfully my funds that were owed to me and I went on to gamble with.

Any advice as what to do next?

thanks.

Advertisement