Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT re-test question

Options
  • 11-08-2016 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I have my NCT retest tomorrow but a part I needed wont be ready in time. If I get the car retested and it fails again just on that one issue do I get another 30 days to retest on just that one problem or will the whole car have to get retested?

I hope that all makes sense. Thanks I'm not sure if i'd be better off just cancelling the test altogether or doing it even though I know I'll fail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

No

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

You have to pass your retest within the 30 days from the first test.

When was the test done?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DeftestFianna

Ok that makes sense. I had my first test on July 14th so I guess I'd need to pass the retest in full by the 14th or I'll have to do the full test again. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

You are out of luck. And you will also be charged cancellation fee if you fail to show up for retest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 DeftestFianna

It's my own fault. I should have been more organised. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement