Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dacia Dokker

Options
  • 11-08-2016 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if there are any plans to import them to Ireland ?
    IMG_20160810_202848.jpgDacia Dokker

Edit:seen in D6,but Spanish reg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭Stallingrad

Just another van/car like the Doblo, Kangoo, etc. Having just driven one for 2 weeks in Spain it's nothing to look forward to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

"like a Skoda roomster - but without the shame"

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

"like a Skoda roomster - but without the shame"

Or price tag.

No plans to import it AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

Just another van/car like the Doblo, Kangoo, etc. Having just driven one for 2 weeks in Spain it's nothing to look forward to.
    It was the space and potential good value I was thinking of.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Please don't turn into another dacia dusty thread :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Please don't turn into another dacia dusty thread :(

Lets start a separate Dacia Fooker thread

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Rippy

Judging by the amount I saw around St. Jean De Monts over the last fortnight it must be one of the best selling cars on France this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

It's listed on the Dacia NL site, but I can't recall ever seeing one here. Other models are popular enough, especially the Sandero Stepway.

Saw a good few on holidays in Germany though.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Is there a van version, it assume it's heavily based on the Kangoo? Seem to remover seeing one in Spain a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Is there a van version, it assume it's heavily based on the Kangoo? Seem to remover seeing one in Spain a few years ago

Yup,van and cdv .(In France the car one starts at 9.5k)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73,396 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Jeekers, the Kangoo car starts at. €19k in France (granted it's better specced, but double the price)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭irish bloke

Is the Dacia Dustbin the 21st century Lada?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Is the Dacia Dustbin the 21st century Lada?

I know nothing about the duster apart from seeing them everywhere. Is their reliability really that bad that people have started to compare them to the Lada?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,615 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

tuxy wrote: »
    I know nothing about the duster apart from seeing them everywhere. Is their reliability really that bad that people have started to compare them to the Lada?

Quiet the opposite. People who have never driven one like to foam at the mouth telling people how bad they are.

Advertisement