Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Logbook and test questions

Options
  • 11-08-2016 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,
    Was just wondering if I need to keep my logbook for the test? My instructor says I don't need it so he'll throw it in the bin but I'd just like to know for sure as to whether I need the logbook or not.

Also, I've completed my 12 lessons, am I able to book my test now or does my instructor have to sign off? I've completed around 15/16 lessons in total because i didnt feel confident enough with 12 lessons but now i feel that im more than ready to take the test, got insurance there so have been practising

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'd rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it. I've even printed out a couple of copies of my lesson's tracked on the RSA website.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 bluetomato

Hi all,
    Was just wondering if I need to keep my logbook for the test? My instructor says I don't need it so he'll throw it in the bin but I'd just like to know for sure as to whether I need the logbook or not.

The RSA website says "On the day of your driving test, you should bring your completed logbook on the appointed test date, as you may be required to show it to the examiner"

Advertisement