Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't register with allegro.pl

Options
  • 10-08-2016 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Been trying to sign up with allegro.pl without success. Tried different browsers and translated independent from them.

Can someone else have a go please as they are very cheap compared to other sites.

www.allegro.pl

http://imgur.com/a/sJElQ

bundle works out around 210 euros

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Don't think you can buy from Poland (at least all the sites I've seen through Geizhals don't deliver outside Poland).

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭puckmymuskie

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Don't think you can buy from Poland (at least all the sites I've seen through Geizhals don't deliver outside Poland).

maybe so, pity. komplett seems to be reasonable though after

Im building a pc for a lad who wants it for recording music. I reckon this is a decent build what do you think. there's room for upgrades too if he needs it.

http://imgur.com/a/1tQlg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It's grand, power supply is a bit overkill, even a basic 250w would be loads with plenty of headroom for more hard drives and an i7 processor. 550W would only be needed if he was planning on adding an expensive high end graphics card. Know little about recording music but I'd imagine there's other stuff would be required like a sound card or interface, maybe he has some stuff already. Would also recommend an SSD.

It's grand, power supply is a bit overkill, even a basic 250w would be loads with plenty of headroom for more hard drives and an i7 processor. 550W would only be needed if he was planning on adding an expensive high end graphics card. Know little about recording music but I'd imagine there's other stuff would be required like a sound card or interface, maybe he has some stuff already. Would also recommend an SSD.

ya the 550w is a bit overpowered but its only 10 euro more than a 350w on komplett. it leaves a bit of room for a gpu aswell. i was always told that good clean power is a priority.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

ya the 550w is a bit overpowered but its only 10 euro more than a 350w on komplett. it leaves a bit of room for a gpu aswell. i was always told that good clean power is a priority.

That 550W PSU is, no way, capable of actually outputting 550W.

PSUs aren't all the same quality.

For a small system, you'd be better off putting in a high-quality PSU like this Seasonic 350W (Bronze), this Seasonic G-series 360W (Gold-rated) or Seasonic 520W (Bronze-rated).

Yes, it has "lower" total output, but it is more efficient, better built, and much less likely to fail catastrophically than that cheapo 550W.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Surely Amazon or mindfactory are much cheaper than komplett

Surely Amazon or mindfactory are much cheaper than komplett

no both were crazy expensive.

http://imgur.com/a/btSZF

I didnt always go for the same ram or mobo but always cheapest. amazon was a joke MD was the same.

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    That 550W PSU is, no way, capable of actually outputting 550W.

PSUs aren't all the same quality.

For a small system, you'd be better off putting in a high-quality PSU like this Seasonic 350W (Bronze), this Seasonic G-series 360W (Gold-rated) or Seasonic 520W (Bronze-rated).

Yes, it has "lower" total output, but it is more efficient, better built, and much less likely to fail catastrophically than that cheapo 550W.

I think ill take your advice on the seasonic 350w. cheers.

Advertisement