Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pepsi P1S

Options
  • 10-08-2016 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all.

I bought one of these bad boys for the ol' fella, and he's happy enough with it. He's used to android, so the transition was fairly painless.
    Unfortunately, even though it is "Pepsi", I'd prefer to restore it to Stock android, or as close as possible. Secretly I think he'd prefer it too, but he'll not say as it was a present!

So is there any way to remove the stupid dido OS on it, and restore it to generic Lollipop/Marshmallow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Any takers guys.

It's actually made by a company my Koobee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Seems to be instructions here on how to install TWRP. Also somebody working on a vanilla ROM.

http://www.chinaphonearena.com/forum/Thread-Pepsi-P1S-root?pid=56093#pid56093

Good stuff. Couldn't find anything when I Googled!

It'll be a mighty yoke once all the tripe is gone off it.

Morning all.

Well, try as I might, I can't sort out this bloody phone!

There's a stable custom ROM available, and the creator has given instructions on what to do here.
    Anyways, when I run SP Flash Tool, it doesn't recognise my phone. Apparently I'm missing certain drivers from my pc, and no matter what drivers I download and install, I'm getting nowhere.

Can anyone shed some light? I'm Windows 10 btw.

Thanks.

Advertisement