Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College credits engineering

Options
  • 10-08-2016 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I did a full time fetac level 5 engineering course for 1 year and received a foundation certificate from DIT at the end of it. From this course I got 60 credits.
    I then gained access to a level 8 honours degree engineering course in DIT, after completing the first of 4 years I received another 60 credits for passing all the exams. I dropped out just before my final exams in year 2.
    Can I use the 60 credits from my level 5 and the 60 credits from first year to say I have a total of 120 credits (higher certificate) in engineering?
    I appreciate any help as I need a minimum of a level 6 qualification for a job I have an interview for.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. This forum is for queries about this website, rather than for general information. However we do have a DIT forum where someone may be able to help you. You can find it here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement