Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walker 32 LEDTV standby flashing 6 times

Options
  • 10-08-2016 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everybody,
    I have 2 walker WP32NBLED Televisions that I bought from power city about 3 years ago.
    One of them has stopped working and the standby light flashes 6 times then pause and then 6 times again.
    I checked these forums and online also and assumed that the power supply was faulty. So I bought a new power supply with the same version number and serial number and put it in . This did not solve my problem and it is still doing the same thing.
    Has anybody found this problem ? what is the fault code for 6 flashes?
    My other TV seems fine but has lately started to not show a picture when you first turn it on until you change channel a couple times. works perfect then.
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 naasmx5

coal wrote: »
    Hi everybody,
    I have 2 walker WP32NBLED Televisions that I bought from power city about 3 years ago.
    One of them has stopped working and the standby light flashes 6 times then pause and then 6 times again.
    I checked these forums and online also and assumed that the power supply was faulty. So I bought a new power supply with the same version number and serial number and put it in . This did not solve my problem and it is still doing the same thing.
    Has anybody found this problem ? what is the fault code for 6 flashes?
    My other TV seems fine but has lately started to not show a picture when you first turn it on until you change channel a couple times. works perfect then.
    thanks in advance

Hi,
    Have you contacted Walker directly. They have there own service department and are very helpful. Worth making a call. There number is 01 403 6230.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 coal

Thanks naasmx5 . Can't do any harm to ring. Although the warranty is well out .
    Appreciate the number ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Advertisement