Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi! And issues consulting threads

Options
  • 10-08-2016 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello guys!

I am Audrey, from France, 23 year old. I just joined the forum as I will be moving to Limerick in a few weeks.

However I have a huge issue that is preventing me from reading threads (including one I posted)
    One I click on them, I get an error page saying:

Boards.ie
    Internal Server Error
    500 Internal Server Error
    Boards.ie - Adverts.ie

The weird thing is that when I'm not logged in, I can access those pages.
    Does anyone has a suggestion regarding this issue? I got some responses on my thread and it's not really nice nor polite if I can't respond to the people helping me...

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,082 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

A 500 error is an error from the server side, it's not something you can change. Is it constant though, or intermittent?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Admiral1984

I have the same problem with starting new thread at work and jobs section. I can see new thread is up but i cant up mine, error500 shows up :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,082 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've moved this to the site dev forum, hopefully the tech staff can respond.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FearlessBK

I'm now using the app on Android and on this it seems to work ! Thanks a lot !

Another new user, edwardtoyou is having the same issue.

So far the common denominator is that it's affecting new users.

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

If someone can post/PM the URL they are trying to access next time they see this error, that would be very helpful. Thanks :)

I believe edwardtoyou had it with the Galway forum link:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=951

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

LW91 is another new user affected.

• Advertisement

I haven't seen any new reports of this. Is everyone sorted at this point?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement