Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afters invitations- where to buy

Options
  • 10-08-2016 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I'm looking to buy a pack of afters invitations. I've sent online ones and been rsvp that they are coming but I need to post invites to a few older relatives. I've tried so many places but no where stocks. I thought they would be easy to get so I need them now. Anywhere in limerick/Clare/Galway. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

You might be better off buying some online off of snap or photobox. They'll arrive in a day or two. You could spend that trawling shops.

Have you an M&S near? They often have nice ones in the card sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

I never thought of m&s, I will be in Dublin at the weekend so I will give them a ring.or maybe order online, I wanted to avoid online for once. Thanks ��

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I never thought of m&s, I will be in Dublin at the weekend so I will give them a ring.or maybe order online, I wanted to avoid online for once. Thanks ��

If you're in Dublin then I'd be really surprised if the big Easons on O'Connell St didn't have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SpillingTheTea

I know this seems crazy, but Mr.Price have big wedding section and the other day I was in there and they had loads of invites, RSVP's with envelopes etc. They are quite affordable too. Seen a packet of 25 for 4.99. xx

Advertisement