Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2007 Hatchback Corolla?

Options
  • 10-08-2016 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Back in the market for a used car and I have spotted a 07 Corolla with decent mileage for €4,400. What are they like? I had a mechanic look over it & all seems to be in order. I just want to know what people think of them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,515 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Petrol or diesel, saloon or hatchback? Any verifiable service history with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Petrol or diesel, saloon or hatchback? Any verifiable service history with it?

Petrol, Hatchback & yes for the last few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

07 would be the very last of the old model, and are invariably base Terra spec in an unpopular colour like dark green or navy.

I.e leftovers :)

I'd still have one over the Auris that replaced it.
    Or better still, look out for a Corolla Luna that is much better equipped.

colm_mcm wrote: »
    07 would be the very last of the old model, and are invariably base Terra spec in an unpopular colour like dark green or navy.

I.e leftovers :)

I'd still have one over the Auris that replaced it.
    Or better still, look out for a Corolla Luna that is much better equipped.

Too late I went for it in the end as the price was right. It seems to be in good nick.
    Time will tell. Thanks for all of your advice. I really hate used car shopping.

• Advertisement

Clas, what colour is it?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Clas, what colour is it?

Silver. Not my first choice but it could be worse lol

Easy to keep clean and minor scratches won't show up. Could be a lot worse!

Advertisement