Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Morocco?

Options
  • 09-08-2016 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Thinking of doing one of these in November..

gadventures.com/trips/highlights-of-morocco/2384/itinerary/
    or

intrepidtravel.com/morocco/south-morocco-discovery-93099

Never been to Morocco before, or with G Adventures or Intrepid.
    So handy to get there by Ryanair.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

rrrrrrrr wrote: »
    Thinking of doing one of these in November..

gadventures.com/trips/highlights-of-morocco/2384/itinerary/
    or

intrepidtravel.com/morocco/south-morocco-discovery-93099

Never been to Morocco before, or with G Adventures or Intrepid.
    So handy to get there by Ryanair.

Any thoughts?

Never heard of G adventures or Intrepid, but it sure is handy getting that Ryanair flight :) . you can only buy Moroccan money in Morocco, the say that you are not allowed to take any of it out of the country but coming back through the airport they have signs saying they will "Tolerate" amounts of up to 2500 mad (that's the currency, mad I know :D) being taken out of the country. One other thing to note is there are 2 duty free shops in the airport but they only accept Euros, they will not accept their own currency. found that a bit strange, I wish someone would of told me before I went through security, that way I wouldn't have a wad of Moroccan cash in the drawer, nor would I of had to spend €200 on my debit card buying the missus perfume.
    They are all mad on the road no such thing as lane control or any control for that matter.

Advertisement