Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lexus hybrid fuel consumption

Options
  • 09-08-2016 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭

There are two v classy cars on the market, Lexus 200CT hybrid and the Lexus LS300 hybrid. The 300 is a beautiful looking thing in particular.

what are people opinion in particular on fuel consumption.

Im getting the impression 40mpg at best from what I read online ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

aidanki wrote: »
    There are two v classy cars on the market, Lexus 200CT hybrid and the Lexus LS300 hybrid. The 300 is a beautiful looking thing in particular.

what are people opinion in particular on fuel consumption.

Im getting the impression 40mpg at best from what I read online ?

CT200 is a [massively] repackaged Prius Mk3. Expect 5.5l/100km in town, 6l/100km on a motorway. Less than 4l/100km is achievable outside of towns and motorways. IS300h has much more power and therefore slightly less efficient.

Honest John real mpg values indicate 53mpg for CT and 48mpg for IS - which is exactly what I would expect out of those cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭mullingar

LS300?

Lol, the LS is a barge, IS is the small saloon. The hybrid LS is the Ls600h, a new one will only set you back €190k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭TBi

grogi wrote: »
    CT200 is a [massively] repackaged Prius Mk3.

I always thought it was a repackaged Auris. Must look into it. The new Prius is quite nice to drive, i wonder how the ct200h compares.

Advertisement