Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching English in Spain

Options
  • 09-08-2016 2:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to move to Spain in a month to teach English there, I'm just wondering if there's any central list of reputable schools in Madrid/Barcelona/Valencia/Seville/Zaragoza or anything like that around that anybody might know about? Or what would be the best place to look for jobs? I'm currently in Madrid at the moment so if anyone knows of any agencies or anything here that might work?

Thanks/Gracias!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

Hi flowerbattle, Just wondering how you are getting on? I'm thinking of doing this early in the new year and trying to get as much info as possible. I came across this if it's any use to you. http://lingobongo.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭flowerbattle

Hi Dave! Well things went belly up and now I'm back in Ireland. I did find this website (fecei dot org slash listado-academias slash all slash inglés) to find schools on, it's very good! Best of luck in the New Year!!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

Thanks a million for that I will look it up, welcome home/sorry it went belly up. I wish you all the best.

Advertisement