Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs Drinks

Options
  • 09-08-2016 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I have my debs tomorrow and I am curious as to how many drinks I have to buy for my debs date? Our debs venue seems quite pricey with drinks as cocktails are priced at 10 euro each.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭LovelySpuds

Just get her a naggin beforehand, be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 45 EoinMoran

Are they putting out ?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,876 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Watch the drink folks! And enjoy yourselves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

If you're both 18 , alcoholic drinks won't be a problem. You can buy her as many as she wants and you can afford.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Her weight in pounds divided by 20

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

ShaneReno wrote: »
    I have my debs tomorrow and I am curious as to how many drinks I have to buy for my debs date? Our debs venue seems quite pricey with drinks as cocktails are priced at 10 euro each.

I only bought my date one drink the whole night! Your date will know to bring money and if she has friends in your year, chances are someone else will offer to buy her a drink too! Don't over think it too much! Enjoy your night!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ShaneReno

Thanks for the replies, I'll just buy her what I can I suppose haha

Advertisement