Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Renault megane primer bulb

Options
  • 08-08-2016 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭

Trying to get my hands on a replacement primer bulb for a 2010 Megane 1.5 DCI.

Its not the standard generic one you can get at a motor factors, and the likes of micks garage and ebay isn't showing me anything of interest.

Anyone able to help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Trying to get my hands on a replacement primer bulb for a 2010 Megane 1.5 DCI.

Its not the standard generic one you can get at a motor factors, and the likes of micks garage and ebay isn't showing me anything of interest.

Anyone able to help?

Try Renault dealer or ask in a motor factors. In may well be a special buy so Renault may be only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

I reckon he found out how madly expensive these are from Renault already :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭corglass

Just cut out the old one. Buy a generic one and connect into place using a short length of plastic tube inserted into the joints. 4 jubilee clips. Done

Advertisement