Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow Shopping Centre

Options
  • 08-08-2016 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

I cant really say 'does anyone want to come with me to Carlow Shopping Centre' as that just doesnt sound right, but I need to make another visit to what was Carlow Gaol but is now a shopping centre, and Im looking for prefably 3, or at a push 4 other people to join me. Just reply and the minute theres enough people interested we can organise it all via PM

On video are lights that I need to figure out where they came from so it'l be a case of I will show you around the place but you'll basically have 3 or 4 hours to do your own thing, as long as it isnt noisey

At this stage, theres a few things that seem to happen regularly enough that I havent been able to explain yet - but more info on all that whenever people have decided to join me. date to be decided

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

feel free to close this - already have everyone we need

Advertisement