Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bridesmaid shopping in Dublin

Options
  • 08-08-2016 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi,
    Any advice on where to go for Bridesmaid dresses in Dublin? We are travelling up on Saturday and don't have any appointments made. We are not looking for typical bridesmaid dresses, but a tea length or skater style dressy dress. Any suggestions or tips on where to go?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Coast, Ted Baker, French Connection, Karen Millen? That the type of thing you're after?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Debenhams or Monsoon might have good stuff too. Debenhams have a sale on at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭Citygirl1

I'd second Debenhams!

My only time acting as bridesmaid (at my brother's wedding...) we got lovely dresses for two of us in Debenhams. It was almost the easiest piece of shopping I've ever done - which was great, give the dramas I'd seen other people experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 princess007

Thanks Ladies. Debenhams is on the list. I want the dress to look like the wedding party and not a guest so any other unusual places you can think of please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭This Fat Girl Runs

There are a couple of boutique dress shops on Drury Street. Frock 'n Fabulous always has beautiful dresses on display. There's also a retro clothes shop in nearby Georges Arcade that do fabulous dresses, definitely won't look like a typical guest in those!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Are you looking for unusual dresses it unusal locations?

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

I'd give Folkster a look, they have some gorgeous dresses in.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

Have a look at house of Fraser online. They have a great selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 adohar

Another recommendation for Folkster - always have a great range of dresses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

Oh yeah Folkster is a good shout. Their website and social media are ususally pretty up to date also so you can research before going in :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48 The_Stranger

Pamela Scott on Grafton Street have a great selection of dresses. Got the dress for my bridesmaid there and also when I was bridesmaid for my sisters wedding.

Advertisement