Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to do singing rehearsals

Options
  • 08-08-2016 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am doing some private singing courses for a year now, but I'm looking to rehearse outside the classes as I won't be able to progress much if I don't train enough. I'm located in Dublin

I've checked the boards resources and Gmaps but the only places I found so far are more directed to full bands rehearsals rather than just a closed box with eventually a mic and an amplifier/headphones.

Do you guys know a place I could eventually go 2-3 times a week for a 2 hour session in the evening to do singing rehearsals by myself? I have a budget of 250-300€ per month but it's flexible depending on the equipment or the quality of the place.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭gitane007

How's it goin?............i have also been looking for individual rehearsal space too !!............Waltons do rooms for a tenner an hour. Then there are places that are a certain price a month but with 24 hours access, i think these places would only work in a sharing format though so keep us in the loop if you hear anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lmlmike

Hey gitane007,

I know about Walton as I did a couple of courses there for a while, but the places aren't insulated at all, and aren't really fitting to use an amp.

I am looking for small locals or even sublettings within Dublin. I contacted temple lane studios but no answers so far. I'll check with Volt Studios, Muzzle and Troubadour. I also heard 4krehearsal studios in smithfield could be a good hit. I'll let you know if hear from any of them.

Advertisement