Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Arceus event

Options
  • 07-08-2016 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

All just checked online and cannot see that this event is in ireland gamestop.
    Has anyone got this code for the Arceus event in ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

I think this is handled in UK and Ireland by GAME...who dont have any stores in Ireland anymore.

Try asking in the Pokemon section of the forum, some folks grab keys from stores and give em out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,549 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

All just checked online and cannot see that this event is in ireland gamestop.
    Has anyone got this code for the Arceus event in ireland?

Not sure, but I know Smyths are currently distributing codes for a Pokémon. Think they are for a shiny Xerneas and a shiny Yveltal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Its Xerneas till the 12th I think and Yveltal for 2 weeks after that. And now I know why I had to go to Smyths while in Dublin on Sunday :(

Advertisement