Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Selling Car- Advise Welcomed

Options
  • 07-08-2016 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi All,
    I recently put my car for sale on done deal, long story short Im trading up but garage weren't giving me much on my trade in. Decided to sell myself but I seem to have hit a bit of a wall. I think I am well priced, good pictures, valid info and clear description, I've had over 1000 views in the last few days but no calls or texts I have adjusted the price down as I felt maybe it might have been a little high to start and still no calls. Any ideas what mistakes I might be making, Fist time to sell car online so not sure if there are some common pitfalls.

Thanks in Advance :)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Lurching

Is it a fairly common car? What is it? What are you asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Eve2012

Its a 07 Toyota Auris and €5200 is what I am asking now

• Registered Users Posts: 32 se

overpriced for a 07 car. 4500ish would be my advise. Goodluck

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Eve2012

se wrote:
    overpriced for a 07 car. 4500ish would be my advise. Goodluck

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭vandriver

Is it the one on donedeal with the photos with Instagram type filters?
    The description sounds like a dealer,trying to sell a car as a private seller .
    The photos aren't good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Post up a link only then can anyone help.

Advertisement