Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brick and stone masonry work in Vancouver

Options
  • 06-08-2016 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Anyone tell me if Vancouver us a good place to go for a bricklayer/ stonemason. Seems to be kobs advertised but not as much as toronto or not as much money either.
    How long are the winters, as in when the rain starts there.
    Is it consided a well paying job compared to the cost of living?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭mulbot

Anyone tell me if Vancouver us a good place to go for a bricklayer/ stonemason. Seems to be kobs advertised but not as much as toronto or not as much money either.
    How long are the winters, as in when the rain starts there.
    Is it consided a well paying job compared to the cost of living?

Not able to help you as regards the amount of work for Bricklayers but I was on decent money there in my field and found the place stupidly expensive to live in, Summers are decent there,can get some nice warm sunshine,but Winter turn into a bleak miserable grey wet hole,have a look at Twilight films,they were filmed there,you'll get a good idea of the misty grey that lurks around for months,from around late October to March ish.

Advertisement