Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hkc alarm low battery fault

Options
  • 06-08-2016 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    Wondering if anyone can help me. I have a hkc sw-1070 hybrid control panel. I am wondering if i power down the mains and replace the battery will i loose the program?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

No
    But you may need the engineer code to reset the battery timer and clear the fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Tomdmur

Folks think my battery needs to be replaced in the alarm. Has been announcing low battery recently and now beeping.
    Problem is I'm not sure how to open the panel to remove battery.
    I don't want to force it is there a knack to it...
    Also would you be able to pick up batteries in the likes of maplin??
    Assume it's simple enough to change once you knock the mains off as I did it before with an older alarm.
    Anything I need to be aware of

Thanks in advance.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi
    I sent you a PM with the manual from the other thread.

Advertisement