Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Z77 Socket 1155 Motherboard?

Options
  • 05-08-2016 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

So my motherboard gave up earlier this year after 4 years (or at least that's the conclusion I came to after extensive testing by myself and a friend with a similar rig) and I'm looking to replace it. I'm happy enough to get the same again or a similar board but the problem I'm having is finding a compatible board as most places don't seem to sell them anymore.

The board itself is a ASRock Z77 Extreme4, Sockel 1155, ATX and the processor Intel Core i5-3570K Box, LGA1155.

Does anyone know any European sites I can order from to get a replacement board? Bricks and mortar would do too but I know that's extremely unlikely. I've only been able to find compatible boards from American sites like Amazon.com and with shipping, exchange rate, customs etc, I'd obviously rather buy from somewhere more local.

Anyone got any ideas or should I just bite the bullet and purchase from the states?

Comments

Advertisement