Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half Dead

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Did they made a game of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,384 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

could be tempted alright

I loved those movies

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Gave it a whirl over the weekend. Some of the deaths are pretty hilarious. Couple of jump scares in there too. The multiplayer is great but when you die, you have to wait for everyone else to die before respawning. Not a massive deal but just sitting there not doing anything is a bit of a bore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

The Cube! I love the look of this game but it seems they only have 4 surrounding the player. I wish it was more like The Cube in that there was hatces above and below.

This has reminded me that there's Cube mods for other games. I might try to find A Garry's Mod Cube mode. This kind of thing looks like it would be awesome over mics. Tempted to pick it up... so cheap and I could get it with the steam bucks from booster packs I sold.

@d31b0y There's death cam though, right? As in you can watch the surviving players until the game ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Yeah, death cam available. Not sure about mic support. I just jumped straight into the game and never checked. Nobody was talking though. It was all a bit quiet.
    It would be brilliant if you could freely talk to the people in the same room as you and as you got further from people, you only heard their muffled voices (and muffled screams of anguish of course!).

• Advertisement
Advertisement