Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prey 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Hopefully people can get past the fact that this isn't a sequel or reboot of the original Prey. So far it looks pretty neat, there's a definite Bioshock vibe to it, not least after listening to the brief interview with the Arkane Creative Director here.

Interesting that they're going with CryEngine for this one too. Dishonored was UE3 and following the Zenimax acquisition I assumed their subsequent titles would be using IDTech 5 as Dishonoured 2 is.

Still plenty of time to see how things progress anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

I actually liked Prey on Xbox 360 - this one looks to be nothing like the old one, interested in it but have a bad feeling it could be shít, it was scrapped once or twice already and I'm feeling Duke Nukem Forever vibes from it...

Hope to be proven wrong but will wait and see reviews...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Im really upset they cancelled the bounty hunter Prey 2, it looked badass. This looks generic.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Advertisement