Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to remove stains from dry clean only pants

Options
  • 04-08-2016 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I recently bought a pair of pants from Tommy Hilfiger for the Galway races. They are a really nice pair of light sky blue pants. I wore them for the first time to the races and of course managed to get Guinness' stains on it. There are some on the front and then more (not 100% sure if this is Guinness) dark stains right at the bottom. I brought it into be dry cleaned the other day and collected it today. The stains at the front are pretty much gone but the ones at the bottom are still quiet visible. I know I'm particularly fussy so the stains probably aren't that noticeable to most, but I paid good money for them and I would like if I could get rid of them completely.

Does anyone have an tips on things I could to use that won't risk damaging the colour of them as they are quiet light? I'm hoping there is some stain remover out there that I could use. Thanks in advance for any help.

Advertisement