Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Skoda Superb 2011 Floor Mats

Options
  • 04-08-2016 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get some floor mats for a Skoda Superb 2011. I have asked Halfords and they can get them but was just wondering is there anywhere else I could get them around Laois/Offaly area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭GustavoFring

Main dealers, they're pretty cheap too. Got a set for a superb last week for €40, perfect fit with the securing hooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

If its fitted ones your after (which it should be, look far tidier) then the main dealer, or ebay. Just be careful with the quality of some ebay stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,514 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Main dealer will be best fit and look.

Advertisement