Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When are fees taken for

Options
  • 04-08-2016 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

postgrad courses? I was told August but still no email asking for fees? Have been budgeting but bit of a pain waiting around for an email

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,335 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Log into my.tcd.ie, my bill is there for next academic year - to be paid by September 1st.
    Didn't get an email advising it was there.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭gcalvert91

I got an email telling me to check my 'intray messages' on mytcd. Like Supercell, it says that the fees are due Sept 1st. With that said, I am being funded by the IRC and I'm pretty sure their T&Cs state that no monies will be paid until October 1st.

I assume the payment deadline depends on your funding source.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 longford101

I did some work in AR and apparently they don't really care as long as its in by october!

Advertisement