Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting Campervan in Italy

Options
  • 04-08-2016 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am hoping to rent a campervan in Italy for a week / 10 days this September. Am well used to travelling in campervans but decided the drive would be too far for the length of the trip.

Has anyone any tips for what to look out for when renting, or recommednations for companies to use / avoid?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭yermanhimself

Quaver wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am hoping to rent a campervan in Italy for a week / 10 days this September. Am well used to travelling in campervans but decided the drive would be too far for the length of the trip.

Has anyone any tips for what to look out for when renting, or recommednations for companies to use / avoid?

Thank you in advance!

I used this website driveeurope.com about 8 years ago and found it very straight forward . I picked up a 6 Berth camper in Rome and toured North of Italy for 2 weeks using Ryanair flights to Rome.

Advertisement