Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade in values in Smyth's

Options
  • 04-08-2016 1:04pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Any here use Smyth's Toys to trade in games?
    How do their values measure up to CEX/Gamestop?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Any here use Smyth's Toys to trade in games?
    How do their values measure up to CEX/Gamestop?

badly I found. Used to call them to compare, stopped bothering a year ago.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

sweetie wrote: »
    badly I found. Used to call them to compare, stopped bothering a year ago.

That's fine.
    I'll just sell for €27 to CEX and put it towards something in Smyth's, thanks for the info!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Symths lowered their trade in values over time, so they're pretty Gamestop esque at this point.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭yesJME

I would just go with CeX or sell them yourself on Adverts.ie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,571 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I traded uncharted 4 after a week and they offered something like 22 quid, told em to feck right off. Their 2nd hand section is really bad now so I think they just don't have interest in trade ins anymore.

Advertisement