Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parking in clonliffe college this saturday

Options
  • 04-08-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

Hey, headin up for the game this Saturday, I saw on the gaa website yesterday that you could buy a ticket for the clonliffe college car park, buts its not up today, are all the spots sold out or will they let people in by paying on the gate like they did last Saturday?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭BrianBoru00

Tenner in...there's always space .. I normally go for a bite to eat after to let the traffic clear as you can be sat there for anhour ..pay on the way in .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭mobby

Irish Life Car Park Abbey street €5 and 10min walk to the ground. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Menoetius

I wouldn’t go near the college when it’s a full house. We went there on the day of the league final and were directed off to the fields to the left. It took us a full 2.5 hours to get out, no exaggeration.

Advertisement