Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ferguson Ariva 153 or SAB Titan III

Options
  • 04-08-2016 9:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi All

I need to replae our old Trias 537 with a new combo.

I have settled on either of the Ferguson Ariva 153 or the SAB Titan III but am not sure which to go for. Could someone recommend one over the other for me please?

To my untrained eye they are both pretty much the same with the Ferguson having a wee bit more on the Web interface with the likes of Dailymotion and Google Maps. Plus it has the ability to send its picture to a mobile device via the Big2Small app.
    I did see something round the web where the opposite is possible on one of these devices but I've lost that info.

Considering that both machines are similar I guess maybe I should make up my mind on how their OSD/GUI is for general/daily usage by a couple of older people.
    Which one would have the most user friendly GUI for daily use?

So which would you recommend please?

Thanks
    A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

Hi appagri, I have 2 of the ferguson 153's. I find them very good. What I like best is its very straight forward for my parents. Just turn it on and play, no need to fiddle with menus. However, the likes of dailymotion and them dont work particularly well for me. Ferguson are a good brand. We had the older model (120) for maybe 7 years now and still goes perfect.

Advertisement