Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokemon Go Ireland - The Search To Catch Em All

Options
  • 04-08-2016 3:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello Everyone,

I want to start hunting down some pokemon on pokemon go that i need to complete my pokedex.
    so in this thread i would like to ask you all that live in Ireland to post here and reply with locations that you have seen all pokemon, remember when using an incense the pokemon surrounded by pink are unique to you so only ones that have been seen or caught normally.

Ok so if you know of nests . Post a screen shot to me or PM me with the location. I would like to build a comprehensive map .

Also note nests that you have found, a nest is a common location where a pokemon constantly appears.

to get the ball rolling has anyone seen bulbasaur or any of his evolves? all other pokemon welcome of course lets get a good map of how pokemon are located here in ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

round up of what I know so far:

doduo spawns in deer park - dublin
    onyx nest on killiney hill - dublin
    vulpix spawn in cabinteely parkl - dublin
    all water pokemon along the grand canal - dublin
    Magmar and Jinx around merrion square - dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Diemos

I've caught one wild bulbasaur, I can't remember were though. :D

For rarer Poké in Dublin:

Magmar and Squirtle : Merrion Sq.
    Vulpix: Cabinteely Park
    Slowpoke, Tentacruel and Ponyta : Grand canal

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Bulbasaur was spawning quite heavily in Irishtown nature reserve back when pokevision was working

• Registered Users Posts: 4 joe_lennon

thanks guys - great start so far,

ill add some in my area too:

cubone - spawns every half hour on dunawley roundabout in clondalkin
    jynx - spawns at costcutter ninth lough road

• Registered Users Posts: 31 NickB1337

Electabuzz spawns at the traffic lights between deansgrange road and monkstown road consistently.
    Also the park on carysfort avenue has quiet a lot of pinsirs. Have also found a dratini in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 joe_lennon

i have another myself Meowth in Dunawley estate clondalkin, every hour or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭MichaelR

In Limerick, round the Raheen Business ParkRoundabout, Jynx seems to be a regular guest.

Advertisement