Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets for Croke Park at Weekend

Options
  • 03-08-2016 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Yes lads! I need your help......I got tickets there for the oul football on Saturday evening and I'll be in the Upper Davan Stand in Section 722 in row O. I've never sat there in me entire life so I haven't. If any of youse could tell me what sort of seats they really are yeno just so I know what tay expect. Right boys, over an out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

KevinHoss wrote: »
    Yes lads! I need your help......I got tickets there for the oul football on Saturday evening and I'll be in the Upper Davan Stand in Section 722 in row O. I've never sat there in me entire life so I haven't. If any of youse could tell me what sort of seats they really are yeno just so I know what tay expect. Right boys, over an out

Uppermost tier over behind the corner, about 15 rows back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 KevinHoss

Will it be a decent enough view do you think, and is it while high up? Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 KevinHoss

Will it be a decent enough view do you think, and is it while high up? Thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,985 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

KevinHoss wrote: »

Up high and view is grand. There really isn't a bad seat in Croke Park, especially with fixtures like this Saturday.

Enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

Sorry gonna use this thread. Any where left to get tickets for the football?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭skintiam

There's an interactive map on crokepark.ie website, click on "match day" then scroll down to the interactive map, then choose the level and section and photo view to get a rough idea of the view from your seat

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Pidge.

There's still some tickets on tickets.ie, lower Cusack and Hogan I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Got two for the hill there ,no queues on tickets.ie either

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭aveytare

All I could snare are a pair of upper tier Davin Stand tickets - centrally positioned but quite far back. Crap view? Had a look at the view on the Croke Park website but it's still hard to tell.

Ach it'll be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

aveytare wrote:
    All I could snare are a pair of upper tier Davin Stand tickets - centrally positioned but quite far back. Crap view? Had a look at the view on the Croke Park website but it's still hard to tell.

Upper Davin is good to watch a game tactically. As long as you are above the net behind the goal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭thesultan

They should have put the Mayo Tyrone game on with the Waterford game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

thesultan wrote: »
    They should have put the Mayo Tyrone game on with the Waterford game.

I'm not sure if that would be feasible,the 2013 semi contest attracted an attendance of 65,345,admittedly this a quarter final.But this contest would be very attractive stand alone fixture.

Advertisement