Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100X Dundalk to Airport

Options
  • 03-08-2016 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Just wondering if any regular users of the 100X Bus Eireann can tell me if the timetable is reliable, specifically what time the 7.30am service from Dundalk is likely to arrive at the airport? Also does the bus be full? I'm guessing I'd be OK getting on at the IT in Dundalk.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭ronano

I've only got it once from Dundalk, last week at 130pm and it was scheduled to get in at 240pm but arrived at 245pm. I'd say you'd have no issue with getting a seat, 15 percent capacity by dkit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I get it from Drogheda a lot going to Dublin and I used to get it from Dundalk every day when I was in college. It would usually get in Drogheda at around quarter past the hour and then would be past dublin airport by quarter to the hour. Give or take a few minutes for traffic but it's usually fairly consistent. At 7:30 am, it'll not be full by the time it get's to DkIT, so you'll have plenty of seats to choose from. Drogheda is where it tends to fill up.

Advertisement