Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets in Bulk

Options
  • 03-08-2016 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

I am bringing a group of 40 people to the all-ireland hurling semi final on the 14th of September! Do you know if its possible to purchase all tickets together? Options online allow for groups of 8 people at a time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Ring Croke Park

• Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

willabur wrote: »
    all-ireland hurling semi final on the 14th of September! .

what now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Give tickets.ie a ring. They have a contact phone number somewhere on their home page. They may be able to sort you out over the phone. I was at the Galway/Tipp semi final last year. There were only 50,000 at it & entire sections of the Upper Cusack & Hogan Stand were empty. I imagine it'll be the same this year, so there should be big blocks of seats available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭willabur

what now ?

ah eeeek - totes apollz

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭WhatsGoingOn2

ah eeeek - totes apollz

what now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,732 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Hey All,

I am bringing a group of 40 people to the all-ireland hurling semi final on the 14th of September! Do you know if its possible to purchase all tickets together? Options online allow for groups of 8 people at a time.

They do group passes for clubs so ring Croke Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

Your Club Secretary can order a group pass, full details here

Advertisement