Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2010 Avensis fog lamp kit

Options
  • 03-08-2016 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi

The dealer is looking for 350 euro and 150 install to purchase and install of a fog kit into a 2010 Avensis Tera

Can anyone recommend any cheaper solutions or purchase recommendations

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,737 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Somora car parts, parkwest, South Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭jsd1004

Hi

The dealer is looking for 350 euro and 150 install to purchase and install of a fog kit into a 2010 Avensis Tera

Can anyone recommend any cheaper solutions or purchase recommendations

Cheers

500 euro for the couple of days a year we get fog? Scrap yard and install yourself would be slightly saner.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭roadrunnermick

jsd1004 wrote: »
    500 euro for the couple of days a year we get fog? Scrap yard and install yourself would be slightly saner.

Cheers thanks for the advice

Exactly , not a chance in hell would I pay that sort of cash

Just keeping an eye out on done deal

As the Avensis is Terra, I take it I would need the lamps, moulding , relays

Anything else ye think I would need ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭ofcork

What about the stalk as the terra has no fogs it wouldnt have the switch on the stalk would it?

• Registered Users Posts: 73,395 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

retrofit kit has a push button IIRC.

Should have just not bought a Terra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭roadrunnermick

colm_mcm wrote: »
    retrofit kit has a push button IIRC.

Should have just not bought a Terra.

Ha ha through I could pickup the parts and fit them up myself from a scrap car

Is that even possible

Advertisement